Cabin Fever

We have been stuck at home for almost a week. 

It has been 5 days of fevers, coughs, whininess (is that a word??) and crying. Not me - them. (ok, maybe some nights it was me). Finally, today, both of the girls are starting to feel better. We still have a nasty cough, but I think we'll be able to taste freedom... urm.. I mean, go to school on Monday. 

In our boredom today and amidst playing our favorite Christmas movies over and over, I decided to play with the camera and something I'd seen online. Enjoy!







And I may have decided to change up the tree a little. Not massive changes, but I think I like the ribbon better this way. 



I seriously can't wait til Christmas now - and I haven't even started shopping yet. Or re-designed our cards so I can order them... speaking of, I better go do that.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting our blog today! Check back again soon - our life is filled with adventures and fun, and we love to share them with our friends.

Much love,

The G5


up